At SciChart, we pride ourselves on excellence in technical support and we want you to get a fast resolution to your requests.
We are asked literally hundreds of questions per week and we want to help you to build applications using our software, but to do that we need you guys to ask excellent questions.
What self-help resource we provide?
All our licenses include access to these online resources:
Question Asking Guideline
- Your Order ID when requesting support in private tickets;
- Your SciChart Version;
- Clear definition of a problem in Subject line;
- What exactly is the problem and what you are trying to achieve:
- Imagine you are talking to a busy colleague and you need to sum up your question in one paragraph.
- Please describe the current state you have and compare to a desired one.
- Include any screenshots, videos or diagrams of what you want to achieve / what the problem is. Please make sure these are clear and visible!
- What have you tried so far?
- Include Code samples of what you have already tried.
- Modified one of our examples.
- Make sure code is well formatted (see how to format code).
- Help us to reproduce:
- Please give us steps to reproduce.
- Code samples that we ca execute will be of help.
- Proof-read before posting!
- See if your question is consistent.
- Have you not missed any details.
- Please send one topic / question per request.
Thank you for reading!
The post SciChart Support – Question Asking Guidelines appeared first on Fast, Native Chart Controls for WPF, iOS, Android and Xamarin.