We are pleased to announce the release of SciChart v4.2.5 Build 10565. This is a minor update which contains a number of bug fixes and minor improvements. It is strongly advised for users of SciChart v4.x to upgrade to this version, which is a drop-in replacement.
What’s New in SciChart WPF v220.127.116.1165?
There is a number of bugs and memory leaks fixed along with some minor improvements of 3D charts. It is recommended for all users of SciChart WPF v4.x to update to the latest version, which should be a drop in replacement.
- Fixed issue of not hiding tooltips when VerticalLine was hidden;
- Fixed the problem with multithreading in modifiers when the ExecuteOn property was used;
- SC-4202: Fixed AxisMarkerAnnotation bug when used with vertically stacked axes;
- Fixed the memory leak in TooltipControl when there was only one tooltip in VerticalSliceModifier;
- Fixed memory leak in TooltipControl when it would not unsubscribe from events;
- SC-4216: Fixed SciChart3D – DateTimeAxis3D setting the StartZ parameter results in strange behavior (surface stretched);
- Fixed a bug, where VerticalLineAnnotation disappears on drag;
- SC-4207: Fixed TooltipModifier3D issue when chart title causes tooltips to appear shifted;
- SC-4215: Fixed VisibleRangeLimit is not serialized;
- SC-4208: Fixed Axis does not fire event DataRangeChanged when removing series;
- SC3D-341: Fixed Hit-Test fails when more than one SurfaceMesh in the scene;
- SC-4205: Fixed SurfaceMesh isn’t updated correctly when changing series visibility in Legend;
- SC-4212: Fixed Binding DataSeries to RenderableSeries: chart does not update;
- Fixed Grid Mesh 3D hit-test;
- Minor fixes for donut/pie charts;
- SC-4205: Fixed SurfaceMesh isn’t updated correctly when changing series visibility in legend;
- SC-4190: Fixed Pie/Donut selection animation when it fails to work sometimes;
- SC-4206: Fixed SciChart3D – solid wireframe rendering affecting other series in chart (3D surface chart);
- SC-4204: Fixed Virtualizing controls break MVVM behavior;
- SC-4189: Fixed Pie/Donut Chart exception when change properties of a removed segment via a ViewModel;
- SC-3977: Fixed 3D charts: Incorrect axis bands rendering;
- Fixed the issue when bindings would not work on the ProjectionMode property of Camera3D;
- Fixed DirectXHelper / Direct3D10Renderer holding onto references via InitializationFailed event.
- Default value of Highlight property of the SurfaceMeshRenderableSeries3D is reverted to original value;
- Offset X/Z calculation improvements for MeshOffsets in SurfaceMeshSceneEntity type;
- Mesh ID improvements: Linked list based reusable mesh IDs;
- SC-4213 Improved Surface series seems a bit dark from certain angles;
- SC-4206 Improved SciChart3D – solid wireframe rendering affecting other series in the hart (3D surface chart).
Where to Get It?
SciChart WPF v18.104.22.16865 is available from the usual channels.
- By downloading from our scichart.com/downloads page
- By Install-Package or Update-Package from NuGet
- By cloning or downloading the source code on Github (source code customers only)
Please ensure you uninstall the previous version(s) of SciChart before installing v4.2.5 as this can prevent some issues in the upgrade process!
GET SCICHART WPF v4.2.5
The post SciChart WPF v4.2.5 Build 10565 Released! appeared first on Fast, Native Chart Controls for WPF, iOS, Android and Xamarin.